Chakra Wand Pendant
These beautiful six sided point pendants have seven cabachon stones - one for each chakra to lend vital energy to your 7 Chakras. Pendant has silver braid chain around pendant. Approximately 3" long. The stones (from top to bottom) are:
- Amethyst (purple) - Crown chakra
- Iolite (indigo) - Third Eye chakra
- Blue Topaz (blue) - Throat chakra
- Moldavite (green) - Heart chakra
- Citrine (yellow) - Solar Plexus chakra
- Orange Zincite (orange) - Sacral Hara chakra
- Garnet (red) - Root chakra
The Chakras are the seven power points in the human body that circulate energy or the life force also known as prana. Wear this wand to clear the energy flow of the chakras.
- Hold the wand with the pointed end facing outward
- Visualize the area on your body that needs to be cleared
- Touch the stone on the wand that represents the chakra you want to address
- Clear your mind and calm your emotions to remove negative energy
Click Here for More on Chakra's
The primary use for gems throughout history has been for healing and spiritual rituals. Although gems were rare and exhibited great beauty, the reason they were so precious was due to the power they imparted to their wearers.
They are storehouses of empowerment, transmitted through contact with one’s body. Kings and queens would have gemstones set in their crowns to obtain their potencies. They connected the monarchs with forces enabling them to rule guided by cosmic energies. Priests of different religions used gems in rings for similar reasons. Gems exhibit their power in a beneficial or detrimental way – depending on how they are used.
The inherent powers of gemstones are recognized by modern science in the technological uses of crystals in watches, lasers, and computers, but the more subtle potencies, such as their ability to promote physical healing in the body, or their power to help balance human emotions, elude modern science.